Good news to ring in the new year! We at Hourglass Lingerie are thrilled to announce that we will be participating this year in Baltimore Bride Magazine’s Aisle Style wedding event. This will be the 4th annual Aisle Style, showcasing the top wedding professionals in the Baltimore area. All the best champagne, the best wedding cake, wedding dress designers, and of course, wedding lingerie. Join us on January 22 at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore for all the fun!
The event begins at 5:30pm, during which time happy couples and wedding enthusiasts can visit multiple vendors and see all the top trends in the wedding business for 2018. VIP guests will be allowed in at 5pm. We’ll be there with some of our most supportive bridal lingerie for hourglass brides, like our popular Goddess Adelaide bridal basque. Some of the other vendors include:
- Benevolent Baskets - a local gift basket company that also provides job training to help homeless women get back on their feet and work towards independent living again.
- Emerald Event Design - a special event planning group that offers a wide range of wedding planning services.
- The Classic Catering People - offering delicious wedding catering for the reception, both dinner and hors d'oeuvres.
- Sugar Bakers Cakes - a premiere cake shop in Maryland designing beautiful artisan cakes, including wedding cakes
- Bridals by Elena - a family owned wedding dress retailer providing both bridal and bridesmaid dresses
- Christa Rae Photography - 2018 winner of The Knot’s Best of Weddings and 2017 winner of Wedding Wire’s Couples Choice Award for wedding photography
And those are just a few! We’re honored to be included among so many top notch wedding professionals in the Baltimore area. You can find the full list of vendors at Baltimore Bride Magazine’s website.
At 7:45, the guests will move into the grand ballroom for the third annual Baltimore Bride fashion show, produced by Stephanie Bradshaw and Revolution Event Design. VIP guests will be guaranteed seating, but after that, it’s first come, first serve. The fashion show will highlight this year’s best in wedding fashion for both bride and groom. It’s a fun opportunity to see the hot trends for the year before they take over.
At the end of the night, it’s time for free goodies! Guests can enter their names to be drawn for a variety of can’t-miss giveaways provided by Aisle Style vendors.At Hourglass, it’s our first year to participate as one of the vendors at the Aisle Style show, and we can’t wait. Will we see you there? Tickets are on sale now at Baltimore Bride’s website.