1. Dab any stains with a mild (preferably alcohol free) detergent and gently rub. Some detergents we recommend are Dreft, Forever New, Le Blanc Silk & Lingerie Wash, or Eucalan.
2. Fill your sink with cold to lukewarm water. Avoid using hot water as it can accelerate bra loosening and break down elastics.
3. Add a small amount of delicate detergent to the sik. You only need a little bit, any more than just enough to work up a lather will leave a residue.
4. Soak your lingerie in the sink for 10-15 minutes. Then in a new tub of water, gently rub the fabric to remove dirt. Pay extra special attention to the band and armpits where the most dirt accumulates.
5. Rinse in cool water until the water runs clear. Do not wring out the water, as it will stretch the fabric of the bra.
6. Lay garment flat on a towel and then lay another towel over. Press down gently to soak up excess water.
7. Always hang dry your bra (see why below!)